Welcome to the official website of the Asian EMS Council. It is designed to be a dynamic platform to encourage participative development of EMS in Asia.
News, photos, articles, knowledge centre, e-journal and discussion platform! It has it all.
You can choose to remain a visitor or become a member user of the website. Our advice to you would be to become a regular member and also secure for yourself a membership of the Asian EMS Council.
It is an indisputable fact that each country has its own, socio-economic, religious and politico-cultural environment, education systems and multi-linguistic identities. EMS is a reflection of all these and also of the resource and infrastructure availability.
No two EMS are similar. Solutions and models successful in one country do not necessarily fit another. Yet, learning from one country or region can help develop and evolve EMS in another country.
This website is a big step towards sharing learning and also it provides a free yet virtual platform to share issues, problems, expertise and solutions in evolving a strong EMS in Asia.
This is your website!
- You have the tools to upload news and happenings, events and developments in your part of Asia for others to read and follow.
- www.emsasia.org is specifically designed to provide you with a discussion platform on issues that are not part of regular conferences and workshops.
- You can bring forth concerns and topics that do not fit into the agenda of EMS conferences but are yet so relevant to EMS.
- You can even upload your photos (subject to ‘report abuse’) to showcase to the world what is happening in your region.
- The website also will shortly host an e-journal of EMS
- Its Knowledge Centre is aimed to be a repository of knowledge where you can upload or download even power points.
- www.emsasia.org also allows you the luxury of archiving your presentations and accessing archives to support your research.
So, please go ahead and make this your own website! Feel free to browse, upload and share your experiences with those in Asia!
Dr Marcus Ong, Chairman, Asian EMS Council
Dr Subroto Das, Chief Editor, Asian EMS Journal